Blog Post 4: Time travel to the past or future

 It would be great to be able to travel to the future and to the past, if I had the opportunity I would travel to both time stations, I think that somehow I already do it, I can travel to the past through memories and to the future I travel with my imagination.

I would like to be able to travel to the past to hug my puppy again, to look at myself and tell myself that I must believe in what I feel, that I am not better or worse than other people, but that my way of seeing the world is very valuable. I would like to go back to a trip I made to Canada and be able to enjoy it more, but the truth is that I would not stay in the past, I appreciate all the experiences and learnings, but it motivates me much more to go to the future.

I would love to go to the future and see what the consequences of my actions are, I would like in the future to be able to travel a lot, learn from different cultures and above all to be able to dance a lot and do very creative things with my body, meet many creative people with whom I I can connect from the soul.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Valentina autobiography

Blog 1: A country you would like to visit.