Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

 When I was little I thought about being a veterinarian, I have always loved animals, they are very adorable and sensitive beings, I also wanted to be a model because I liked beauty but then art conquered me I was in an artistic high school and there I began to explore my talents. I liked all the arts a lot, but the ones I liked the most were the performing arts and the plastic arts.

I finally decided to study dance and my first paid job was as a dancer, I am very grateful to my parents for allowing me to be free and believe in me, thanks to them I have been able to trust myself and launch myself into this uncertain world of art. In 2020 I started studying astrology and today I earn money doing astrological chart readings, I consider it a very nice job since I accompany people in their questions about the world. When I finish university I would like to work as a choreographer, I really like creating, I would also like to continue dancing and give classes. At some point I would like to create a teaching or research method that fuses dance and the study of the body with astrology.

I am very interested in studies on the human being, that is why I would love to be able to be a contribution to the world through my talents and thus, with my studies in dance and astrology, provide a human service.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Valentina autobiography

Blog 1: A country you would like to visit.