Blog 1: A country you would like to visit.

Hi everyone, I would like to write about Spain because is a country that I always had the intention to visit. I know that is a east european country bording with Portugal, France and Andorra. I have always wanted to go to Spain because I grow in my house listening flamenco music, because my dad lived in Madrid exiled six years. I have two sisters that were born in Madrid, one is Carolina, she is 40 and Cristina is 34. In my childhood, I heard histories about the experiences of my father and my sisters in Spain. They always said to me that spanish people are friendly, happy, enthusiasts and funny. I'd like to keep studying dance doing a master of creation and keep practicing in workshops of contemporary dance and companies of dance. I would like to live in Barcelona because i love the architecture of this city and of course the beach as the mediterranean weather. I really wish to live some day in this country . 



Comentarios

  1. Hello Valeee!!! it's great to know more about you!! I didn't know you had two older sisters. It must have been interesting to hear all those stories, I know that one day you will walk the streets of Madrid <3.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Valentina autobiography