Blog 5: A photograph you like

 

Hi everyone in this moment i´m going to talk about this picture that i like too much, i took this photo  two weeks ago, when i went to bedroom of my roomie because i was search to the cat of my house, your name is Mio and I consider really cute, funny and extremely adorable. This photo show a cat on the bed relax and resting such a human. I like too much this photo because who makes me laughing, i consider so funny because the look of Mio is judgemental or also very relax, this is very funny. 

I will like to make a me, and go to post in a instagram, I think that the photo would have many likes in instagram and it would go viral. 

Thanks you every one for reading me, I´ll see you in class this Wednesday I wish a good week :*

I hope you like this blogg. <3 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Valentina autobiography

Blog 1: A country you would like to visit.