My favorite piece of technology

 

Hi everyone!


In this blog i´m going to speak to you about my Iphone, this is my favorite piece of technology. I use it all the time to social media, listen to music, to take photographs, to investigate, to communicate with my family and entertainment. I´ve had it since February 2022. I consider that this objet affect good and bad way in my life, because I can create, learn, archive my memories but also i to waste my time at superficial things. My iphone has served for i doing works of the university as dance video and edit music. 

I would recommend you using it this iphone because it´s very easy use, also you can take beautiful photographs if you like photography or audiovisual art, this iphone SE it´s very comfortable to wear, it´s light and of a medium size that allows you to see the videos on the screen and you can load it easily. 







Comentarios


  1. I also have an iPhone, I take good care of it because I always think it could be stolen.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Valentina autobiography

Blog 1: A country you would like to visit.